The Documentary Collection of the Franz Mayer Museum houses and preserves a set of photographs, printed and typed manuscripts, which are organized within four photographic and three personal funds that are permanently available for consultation:
1. The Franz Mayer Photographic Archive
2. The Franz Mayer Collection Photographic Archive
3. The Institutional Memory Photographic Archive
4. The Ruth Lechuga Photographic Archive
5. The Franz Mayer Personal Archive
6. The Wolfgang Paalen Personal Archive
• Internal loan.
Consultation of the documentary material inside the museum’s facilities.
• Digital reproduction
Allows the user to obtain a digital copy of the documentary material for its use and reproduction in academic publications, research and cultural promotion.